Fall Law Enforcement Member Run/Ride-Along
Time & Location
About The Event
If you are in law enforcement this event is for you! We will meet at the Gunsmoke Truck stop in Buena Vista at 830am and plan to leave out of parking lot about 845am. We will have some pastries to offer for breakfast. Make sure to bring water/drinks and food for lunch. Suggest to bring blanket or chairs to sit for lunch and jacket/layers as you never know what you will get with Colorado weather. We will take a combination of trails (time allowing) Hancock Pass, Cumberland Pass, and Tincup Pass. This is a beautiful area with tons of history and should have great fall foliage! You do NOT have to have a 4x4 vehicle to participate you can ride along with one of our volunteers. Off-road vehicle to have 4 wheel drive with low range, higher clearance, off-road tires, and ability to air down.
EPIC 4x4 Quest Rules for participating in events:
1. Promise to have active driver’s license and auto insurance, and for events that require street/HWY driving to have state license plate and registration.
2. To read, agree, and signed the release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement.
3. Promise to follow the state laws regarding all alcohol, marijuana, and drug use. Alcohol will NOT be supplied by EPIC 4x4 Quest during ANY event. Promise not to consume marijuana, or any drugs while at an event, and no alcohol during any events that require driving.
4. Promise to not commit any criminal mischief, malice, or vandalism.
5. Promise when off-roading to stay the trail at all times and use trail etiquette.
(Honorary Temp Membership will be given from 9/1/2019 - 11/1/2019)