Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
6th Annual Trip
6th Annual EPIC 4x4 Quest Membership Trip.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About The Event
**Make sure to click READ MORE and read to the bottom for all information**
6th Annual Powered by The Edge Automotive 4x4! Who is ready for an EPIC adventure?!?
ABOUT THE TRIP: Open to memebers with ANY 4x4 offroad vehicle that meets minimum requirements.
Level 5-8 trails in an overlanding type style as we travel from location to location where you "glamp" in a hotel each night. MUST be street legal and be able to travel at highway speeds.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE TO THOSE THAT ARE JOINING.
Vehicle Requirements for Trip:
- Agree to follow EPIC 4x4 Quest Rules (posted for review on the Event - RULES page)
- Driver license and Auto insurance
- 4-wheel drive with low range
- Minimum 35" offroad tires with rock sliders & skids - 37+" tires can be beneficial
- Functioning Emergency Brake (Wheel Chock could be acceptable)
- Spare Tire Required!
- Recovery points - front and rear
- Ability to air down tires and air up tires MULTIPLE times (Compressor or Tank)
- Ability to travel at highway speeds
- Cooler for lunches/trail food
- Trash storage method
Additional not required but recommended:
- Encourage Tire Repair Kit in addition to Spare Tire
- Skid Plate and Rock Sliders are HIGHLY encouraged - NOTE Required for those with 35s (stock skids/rock sliders acceptable)
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Winch (Not Required but HIGHLY encouraged)
Thank you to our Event Sponsors: The Edge Automotive, J-8 Fabrications, The Telephone Man, Xtreme Ultimate, Tuffy, Trails Offroad, Colorado 4x4 Girls, Extreme Terrain
If you are interested in sponsoring EPIC 4x4 Quest for 2024, this trip, or any trip, email us at EPICBOD@epic4x4quest.com