2nd Annual M.O.A.B. Event
Time & Location
About The Event
M.O.A.B in Farmington, NM… WHAT?!?
Who is ready for an EPIC adventure?!?
2021 Maximum Offroad Adventure Backing-the-Blue will take place from March 12 – 15, 2021!
(MAKE SURE TO CLICK READ MORE)
This will be fun filled wheeling out on the trails. NOTE these trails are more challenging than our Annual Event, make sure you verify your vehicle meets minimum requirements. We will keep the trails a secret to add to the excitement. This will be open to ALL makes and models of vehicles that meet the minimums set for the event (if register and do not meet requirements you will be turned away at start of event, no refunds).
Registration OPENS October 14, 2020 at 7pm (First Come First Serve)
Registration will CLOSE Jan 1, 2021 or when full, whichever comes first!
- Event Cost: $250: $100 deposit to be done within 7days of registering & the remaining amount ($150) to be paid on or before Feb 1, 2021. PayPal invoices will go out for the amounts with due dates. Partial payment on the remaining $150 after deposit will be possible.
- Cost covers up to 2 people in the vehicle; Note: Additional people riding in same vehicle will be added $50/person
- Event includes: 3 Dinners, 1 Event T-shirt, EPIC 4x4 Quest sm. event sticker and EPIC 4x4 Quest sticker, Lead Trails (trails to be a surprise)… and possibly more!
- NOTE LODGING NOT INCLUDED - You are responsible for your own lodging – Camping, Hotel, Cabins, VBRO.... your choice
What to Expect:
- Friday - Event will start mid-afternoon (allowing early morning travel to location or to come to area the night before), meeting location to be disclosed closer to event to those that register; We will run trails day one, from midday to evening/night
- Saturday - Out on the trail ALL day (we will work to combine trails together to fill the day)
- Sunday - Out on the trail ALL day (we will work to combine trails together to fill the day)
- Monday – This is a built in day to travel home; Option to caravan back to CO
Vehicle Requirements for Event:
- Agree to follow EPIC 4x4 Quest Rules (posted for review on the Event - RULES page)
- Drivers license and Auto insurance
- 4 wheel drive with low range
- 35" or larger offroad tires
- At least one working locker
- Recovery points - front and rear
- Skid Plate & Rock Sliders
- Functioning Emergency Brake
- Spare Tire and/or Tire repair kit
- Ability to air down tires and air up tires (Compressor or Tank)
- Ability to travel at highway speeds (Mostly just in or around town - Shorter distances)
- Cooler for lunches/trail food
- Trash storage method
Additional not required but recommended:
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
NOTE: Some of the included dinners may take place at venues that do not allow dogs. However, dogs will be allowed on trail and areas that do allow dogs, as long as they are on leash and controlled. If your dog causes issues with any other dog(s) or person we will ask you to make sure to keep your dog away from others (such as in your vehicle) at all times or to not have your dog during the event. If the issue continues you would be asked to leave.
M.O.A.B Event Guide available for review
***Participants are advised to closely follow instructions given by trail guides, spotters, and EPIC 4x4 Quest. However, there is the possibility of damage to your vehicle when traveling rough terrain. Any damage is the owner’s responsibility.***