Sun, Mar 17|
Location is TBD
Application for Lottery Slots 6th Annual Trip
6th Annual EPIC 4x4 Quest Trip. Open to all who support LE & 1st responders - Membership is provided to those who join the event. Application open till 12/22/23 w/ winners announced 12/29/23. Want a guaranteed slot? Check out the auction slot option https://www.32auctions.com/6thAnnualSlotAuction
Registration closes Dec 22, 2023, 11:59 PM MST
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2024, 3:00 PM MDT – Mar 22, 2024, 10:00 AM MDT
Location is TBD
About The Event
**Make sure to click READ MORE and read to the bottom for all information**
6th Annual Powered by The Edge Automotive 4x4! Who is ready for an EPIC adventure?!? Submit your application for a slot no later than Dec. 22, 2023, at midnight MT. Lottery winners be announced on Dec. 29, 2023, at 7 pm MT; A deposit of $850 will be due by 1/1/2024; Remaining will be due by 2/17/2024. ONE application per vehicle wanting to join; ie. 2 applications from the same family are asking for 2 slots at FULL cost. NOTE - ONE Law Enforcement member will win a slot for free; for questions email EPICBOD@epic4x4quest.com.
Want a GUARANTEED slot? Don't want to risk winning a lottery slot? Go bid on the Auction slot! https://www.32auctions.com/6thAnnualSlotAuction
The auction will be active from 11/15/23 @5 am to 12/22/23 @11 pm. The winner of the Auction will be prior to the lottery slots being drawn. If you win the auction slot your name will be removed from the lottery (may request to stay in the lottery for a chance at 2 slots). Note, Auction slot requires payment in full at time auction won and there will be NO refunds.
ABOUT THE TRIP: Open to ANY 4x4 offroad vehicle that meets minimum requirements. No information will be disclosed other than where to meet for start/pre-night as this is part of the Quest and excitement. The general start location will be 10 hours away from the Denver Metroplex area & ending around 10 hours from the Denver Metroplex area. This trip will be mostly offroading with a few possible non-offroading elements.
Think level 5-8 trails in an overlanding type style as we travel from location to location where you "glamp" in a hotel each night. Pavement travel time will occur up to about 1 hour or less each time, MUST be street legal and be able to travel at highway speeds. It will truly be a live-by-the-seat of your pants along for the ride adventure - Just believe in the QUEST!
This trip is to generate funds for our police officers and first responders, who have been tragically injured or fallen in the line of duty. This year the revenue will help build the donation to nonprofits sharing the mission of helping first responders and law enforcement, such as MC1 Foundations and Concerns of Police Survivors. Supporters or Participants can make additional donations through the many options on our EPIC 4x4 Quest LinkTree to contribute to the mission. (Our trips are open to ALL and ALL vehicle makes and models that meet minimum requirements)
NOTE: There will be a mandatory Meet n' Greet held in the Denver area prior to the trip on Saturday, March 2, 2024. This will allow all paperwork to be completed ahead of time to get done, for us to go over important information needed to ensure the trip runs smoothly and you have what is needed, as well as for you to get your window banner. For anyone who is not local (out of state) we will provide a webex option to join the Meet & Greet and obtain any signatures on the pre-night of the event.
- Cost: $1,950: $850 deposit by 1/1/2024 & the remaining amount ($1,100) to be paid in full by 2/17/2024. Payment via invoice and payment options listed on invoice (Check, PayPal, Credit Card, and Cash is possible with coordination with EPIC 4x4 Quest BOD). NO REFUNDS for deposit! Refund for the remaining amount based on the refund policy. Note, for those that have gone in the past, yes this is higher than the prior year's price but is due to having the pre-night and post-night hotels, which are higher in cost due to location, as well as activities.
- Cost covers 1 vehicle and up to 2 people in the vehicle; Note: Additional people riding in the same vehicle will be added $250/person
- Entry into an EPIC and exclusive trip (12 participant vehicles ONLY) where you establish friendships with the EPIC 4x4 Quest Board of Directors and other like-minded offroaders.
- Hotel Accommodations: Four (5) nights in hotel rooms (NOTE 1 Room per vehicle - Expect Double Queen or Single King room; we will always place those with the need for 2 beds in a room with Double Queen/Full beds). Five included nights work as follows: Prenight, Trip Night 1, Trip Night 2, Trip Night 3, and Postnight. Breakfast will NOT be available at all hotels. Participating Members will be responsible for their lunches each day and any breakfasts not included with the hotel (approx. 3 of the 5 nights).
- Prenight to even starting, Saturday night, the hotel is built into cost, as noted above, due to start location distance. We plan to have a restaurant where we can meet to do dinner in the same location, will be at your own cost if you wish to join, and likely not all at the same table(s).
- Dinner 4 nights: Included for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Close Out Finale Dinner and Awards Thursday.
- ONE (1) trip-specific T-shirt included (additional able to be bought).
- EPIC 4x4 Quest trip-specific sticker.
- EPIC 4x4 Quest BOD/volunteers will help guides and spotter members for the offroad portion of the trip and lead to each destination. Trails will be led and you will be surprised as to where and what trails we are doing each day. Details of the day will be provided as we go through to have a reminder of what you did during the trip!
- Admission to any/all non-offroading locations/activities that are part of the trip schedule.
- Games with trophies/awards to be awarded at Finale Close Out Dinner
- Goodie Bag that will be given out at the Meet n' Greet which includes but is not limited to the above listed Trip T-shirt, Trip Sticker, and Window Banner
- Giveaway Items from our amazing sponsors with an average value of at least $50-100 for Primary Participants at the Finale Close Out Dinner (examples: Gift Cards, Recovery Equipment, or other Offroad related items)
- All media will be shared through our SmugMug which allows for free download as well as to share your content from the trip as well.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE!
Vehicle Requirements for Trip:
- Agree to follow EPIC 4x4 Quest Rules (posted for review on the Event - RULES page)
- Driver license and Auto insurance
- 4-wheel drive with low range
- Minimum 35" offroad tires with rock sliders & skids - 37+" tires can be beneficial
- Functioning Emergency Brake (Wheel Chock could be acceptable)
- Spare Tire Required!
- Recovery points - front and rear
- Ability to air down tires and air up tires MULTIPLE times (Compressor or Tank)
- Ability to travel at highway speeds
- Cooler for lunches/trail food
- Trash storage method
Additional not required but recommended:
- Encourage Tire Repair Kit in addition to Spare Tire
- Skid Plate and Rock Sliders are HIGHLY encouraged - NOTE Required for those with 35s (stock skids/rock sliders acceptable)
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Winch (Not Required but HIGHLY encouraged)
Thank you to our Event Sponsors: The Edge Automotive, J-8 Fabrications, The Telephone Man, Colorado 4x4 Girls, Extreme Terrain
If you are interested in sponsoring EPIC 4x4 Quest for 2024, this trip, or any trip, email us at EPICBOD@epic4x4quest.com
Registration closes Dec 22, 2023, 11:59 PM MST