3rd Annual M.O.A.B. Event Application
Time & Location
About The Event
Who is ready for an EPIC adventure?!? 2022 Maximum Offroad Adventure Backing-the-Blue will take place from March 19 – 22, 2022 in Sand Hollow Utah!
(MAKE SURE TO CLICK READ MORE)
This will be fun filled wheeling out on the trails. NOTE these trails are more challenging than our Annual Event, make sure you verify your vehicle meets minimum requirements. We will keep the trails a secret to add to the excitement. This will be open to ALL makes and models of vehicles that meet the minimums set for the event (if register and do not meet requirements you will be turned away at start of event, no refunds).
Submit application for slot can be done from March 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. Lottery drawing will take place October 1, 2021 at 7pm MT. For information regarding NEW Registration process and Drawing for slots please check out these links: New Registartion Process & M.O.A.B. Drawing Process
- Event Cost: $400: $100 deposit to be done within 7days of accepting spot offered & the remaining amount ($300) to be paid on or before January 30, 2022. PayPal invoices will go out for the amounts with due dates. Payment via check vs PayPal is possible with coordination with EPIC 4x4 Quest BOD.
- Cost covers 1 vehicle and up to 2 people in the vehicle; Note: Additional people riding in same vehicle will be added $75/person
- Event includes: 3 Dinners (Saturday, Sunday & Monday night), 1 Event T-shirt encluded (additional able to be bought), EPIC 4x4 Quest sm. event sticker, Lead Trails (trails to be a surprise)… and possibly more! Tuesday built as a town/travle back home day.
- NOTE LODGING NOT INCLUDED - You are responsible for your own lodging – Camping, Hotel, Cabins, VBRO.... your choice. EPIC 4x4 Quest will notify where BOD will be located during event. (Encourage to travel in Friday to be there in time for start of event on Saturday)
What to Expect:
- Saturday - Event will start 10am with checkin, meeting location to be disclosed closer to event to those that register; We will run trails day one with dinner to follow
- Sunday - Out on the trail ALL day (we will work to combine trails together to fill the day) with dinner to follow
- Monday - Out on the trail ALL day (we will work to combine trails together to fill the day) with dinner to follow
- Tuesday - This is a built in day to check out the area and travel home
Vehicle Requirements for Event:
- Agree to follow EPIC 4x4 Quest Rules (posted for review on the Event - RULES page)
- Drivers license and Auto insurance
- 4 wheel drive with low range
- 35" offroad tires as a minimum HOWEVER 37" or larger offroad tires encouraged
- 2 working lockers
- Recovery points - front and rear
- Skid Plate & Rock Sliders
- Functioning Emergency Brake
- Spare Tire and/or Tire repair kit
- Ability to air down tires and air up tires (Compressor or Tank)
- Ability to travel at highway speeds (Mostly just in or around town - Shorter distances; trailering possible)
- Cooler for lunches/trail food
- Trash storage method
Additional not required but recommended:
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
NOTE: Dogs will be allowed on trail and areas that do allow dogs, as long as they are on leash and controlled. If your dog causes issues with any other dog(s) or person we will ask you to make sure to keep your dog away from others (such as in your vehicle) at all times or to not have your dog during the event. If the issue continues you would be asked to leave.
M.O.A.B Event Guide available for review
***Participants are advised to closely follow instructions given by trail guides, spotters, and EPIC 4x4 Quest. However, there is the possibility of damage to your vehicle when traveling rough terrain. Any damage is the owner’s responsibility.***